actionable Sales & Partnerships Consultants
Are you passionate about technology, media and social change? actionable (a division of NationBuilder) partners with purpose-driven brands, digital media publications, and nonprofits to empower people to engage with and take action on the things they care about. Our goal is to power millions of actions by using technology to close the gap between moments of inspiration and taking action, with the help of our corporate brand partners.
Brand purpose marketing is growing at an incredible rate - and we are looking for consultants to help us to create partnerships with brands, publishers and agencies as actionable grows with it. If you have relationships with Marketing teams at brands and corporations, Editorial or Revenue teams at online publishers, or Planning and Buying teams at media agencies, we would love to work with you as we continue to grow our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the actionable team to create a list of prospects that align with actionable services (brand direct, publisher or agency based)
- Secure pitch meetings for actionable Sales & Partnerships team
- It is optional to join the first introduction call; the role of the actionable team is to manage the partnership through to sale
- Payment is based on revenue booked through introductions
What drives success:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience creating sales and partnerships with brands and/or media agencies
- Existing relationships with Brand Managers or planning and buying teams at media agencies, or Editorial or Revenue teams at online publishers
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] with the subject “actionable sales and partnerships consultant”.